Tuesday, November 5, 2013

100 Prayers

The days seems to be dragging a little bit, but I feel good, so I'm trying to take advantage of the fact that I'm not in bed, barfing, or sleeping the day away.  So far in the last month, I've lost about 5 pounds, but not in the tummy area ... I mostly notice that my pants are fitting a little better.  I can't suck in my tummy anymore.  I saw that Target sells some little panel things that I can insert into my regular pants, which I might have to check out because I despised just about every maternity pair of pants/shorts the last time I was pregnant.  Nothing stayed up or fitted very well.  I mostly stuck to dresses which were more comfy anyways.

This morning Turkey crawled into bed with us and did lots of chatting before we finally got out of bed.  He's still talking about praying and asking for a baby brother ... this wasn't just a whim for him. It's something he's talking about several times a day and has yet to forget about it.  At one point he placed his hands on my tummy to kinda inspect and declared that no baby brother was growing yet, so he'd have to start saying a 100 prayers.  We had a family prayer before everyone left the house this morning and that was pretty much the only thing Turkey prayed for....





Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails