Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brioche Part 2

After I tried Dorie's brioche, I wanted to change things up just slightly the second time around.  Instead of rolling my dough into 3 balls per roll, I rolled out my dough & cut-out 3 crescents for each roll.  I also watched the baking time more closely and pulled my rolls out of the oven earlier this time around.  Results ... I loved the roll baked a little less because it was softer.  I also like the crescent shapes and "peeling" apart my roll better.  No huge changes but a couple minor changes made this recipe even more enjoyable for me!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Cher Rockwell said...

I love the shaping on these - great idea!

Kathy said...

Love the shape of these...very creative!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

So pretty! I have to watch the baking time with my next batch, too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails