On Sunday, Peacock was spotlighted in Sunday School. A few weeks ago, they asked her to fill-in-the-blanks on a questionnaire type thing and then the kids had to guess who the spotlight child was. Some of Peacock's answers were somewhat amusing, so I wanted to make sure to journal about it so she can go back & read it again when she is older.
Peacock's Spotlight on July 24, 2011: (underlined words & phrases are her answers)
* I came down to Pittsburgh from my Father above. (ahhh... close ... should be South Carolina, but Mom & Dad lived in Pittsburgh when she was born.)
* My home has 5 people and no animals to love.
* I like to play chess & go out to eat with my family.
* If you see someone with brown eyes and black hair, it could be me.
* I like learning about math when I go to school.
* When I grow up, I want to be Princess Tiana.
* In my spare time I think twirling & reading are fun.
* And I like to eat cookies & cupcakes when the day is done. (That's my girl!)
* I like the color purple when I am making art.
* When I read the scriptures, The Book of Mormon is my favorite part.
* On Sunday, CTR 4 is the class I go to.
* Singing Pioneer Day is one of my favorite things to do.
*On Halloween you can say "Happy Birthday" to me.
Does anyone know who I could be? Thanks for getting to know me!