Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Honors Recital Auditions



We found out late last night that my cute Penguin made it into the live & final round of auditions for the Honors Recital.  Yea!!  She's so excited & I'm so proud of her!!

We've never done something like this, but my understanding is that teachers can submit videos of their students ... so any instrument, small ensembles, singers, etc are all welcome to audition.   I still have no idea what the competition is like or what to expect, so we'll see what happens.

To view her audition videos, go to THIS post.

Pin It!

1 comment:

cherryl said...

Wow! Congratulations to you guys and her. I just watched the audition videos. Wow! She is so good on the harp. So impressive. Loved the darling mothers day picture/post. Loved the post about the house plans moving along... we can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails