Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Academic Night


Beginning in 4th grade, kids that get all A's on their report card get to participate in Academic Night.  I've attended a lot of Academic Night's in my day and I think by the time I got to high school, I quit attending the actual event and just picked up my award the next day at school because the actual event was so long & boring, but this year's program was great!  The whole thing lasted less than 30 minutes, which was WAY nice! The principal said a few words, one of the students gave a short speech, all the "Golden Scholars" were presented their award, and then we watched a little slideshow with photos of all the Golden Scholars.



Penguin with her ALP & homeroom teachers:


Penguin with a couple of her friends: 


Penguin with her classroom's student teacher:


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails