Saturday, July 27, 2013

Covenants & Ordinances - Young Women Lesson July 2013

I taught a combined YW lesson a few weeks ago.  Thought I'd share the handout that I made - I got all the ideas for my handout online, but I wanted to combine a few nice ideas onto one handout.  I attached a Ring Pop (big canister of Ring Pops can be found at Sam's Club) to go with the "I Do".




Feel free to save the handout to your computer and use it.  If you get it printed as a 4x6 photo, use a matte finish - glossy does not work as well.

I used this video excerpt which can be downloaded from You Tube:




Pin It!

2 comments:

Proud Daddy said...

Thank you so much! It's perfect for my lesson next month :)

Dominique said...

This is awesome! Is there a link that I'm missing to click onto so I can download it? Or a pdf link somewhere? I'm majorly tech-lacking. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails