Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shoe Invitations & Program Covers

Since the mutual theme this year has been "Standing in Holy Places", we've used shoes a lot.  I'm receiving requests for shoe program covers and invitations.  I deleted all my wording and am making it available for you to use.  Just pick some nice fonts and add all your own details.  These are pdf files ... please let me know if this set-up is not working for you - if several people tell me it's not working, then I'll change things up.

Just as an example, here's the invitation I made for our YW in Excellence.  I used 3 different fonts to add some variety:


Go HERE to see the invitation I made for New Beginnings ... very similar.

The following links will allow you to get the PDF files for the invitations/program covers.




Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails