Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Easter Messiah

I lost my little paper with all the info, so I'm going to do my best to give you some info that's in my ol' brain.

I'm going to be playing my violin for a performance of Handel's Messiah.  This performance will be held on Sunday, March 28.  Everyone is invited to attend, but my purpose of posting today is to inform you of this event incase you'd like to perform.  I believe they are looking for more singers.  All rehearsals are on Sunday evenings, but you will have to call Bob Marshall (480-350-7440) to get more info.  As of last Saturday, they are not looking for more violinists, but other instrumentalists may be needed.  And if lots of singers show-up, more violinsts as well as other instruments will be needed.  So, if you like to sing, this might be something to check-out.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails