Friday, January 22, 2010

Obeying Commandments Helps Us Fulfill Our Divine Roles: Lesson 4 Manual 2

If you are working on lesson 4 in manual 2, here are some things that might help or that caught my eye....

I really like THIS object lesson.  Oranges are in season.  It's very simple for the instructor to put together yet it makes a clear & strong point.

Hymn #303: Keep the Commandments ... I am on the look-out for a nice arrangement of this song for the girls to listen to while they enjoy some ....

Divine "Rolls"  aka Cinnamon Rolls.  If you're looking for a recipe for cinnamon rolls, I hear The Lion House has a nice recipe or you can try something new off of http://www.allrecipes.com/  I think a nice dinner roll would also be yummy or even Tootsie Rolls could work. :)

I made up a little handout with one of my favorite quotes from the lesson.  It is 4x6 inches and can be printed at home or I recommend printing it at Costco with a lustre finish.



Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails