Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spiritual Gifts Handout: Lesson 2 (Manual 2)




















4" x 6" Handout for Lesson Two in Manual Two: Spiritual Gifts

Give to YW with blueberry muffins (I'll probably bake blueberry-banana bread) & say something like, "Sometimes we can't see the blueberries on the surface but if you take a bite there they are. Our talents are much the same way. We must make the effort to find our Godlike qualities."

I believe you can click on the photo above & save it to your desktop if you are interested in using it.  Email me or leave a comment if you have questions or are having problems getting it.  I may have to educate myself on a better way to share my handouts.  I recommend getting them printed through Costco with a lustre finish.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails