Tuesday, January 12, 2010

une Fete du Chocolat

On Friday night, I hosted my second Chocolate Party ... I think this might become an annual thing!  It was so fun to see some friends who I hadn't seen in many, many years, to make new friends, & I always love spending time with my groupies!  I made some scrapbook pages in hopes that I'd be more motivated to get them printed & actually into a scrapbook.  If you're looking for an idea for a fun Ladies Night Out, chocolate is always popular!! :)




Pin It!

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Hooray for celebrating with friends and chocolate! That was fun ..Thanks!

Crissybug said...

So sorry that I missed it! I wanted to come, but had a wedding reception & Bunko that night. I was going to try to squeeze it in at the end, but things ended up running late. Hopefully I can make it next time! It looks like it was alot of fun!

Heather said...

how cute are those pics I took! ha ha! :) I'm just glad I wasn't in one. I probably had chocolate all over my face! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails