Monday, March 8, 2010

EVMCO Fireside

Penguin & I had a wonderful time on Friday.  We had many hours of rehearsal followed by a sold-out concert.  I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to play in the EVMCO Symphony and that Penguin can sing & make wonderful memories.  I was able to sneak in one quick photo of Penguin from my seat ... look for the pink star.



If you still haven't made it to an EVMCO concert, you have another opportunity this weekend.  The choirs (without the symphony) will be putting on a free fireside at the Queen Creek Stake Center (19730 E. Ocotillo, 85142) at 7pm.  I honestly don't know what will be performed, but it should be worth checking-out.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Paradise Found said...

I see your little star :) I'm sorry we missed this great event. Your family is very talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails