Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Priesthood: A Great Blessing (Young Women Lesson 10, Manual 2)

It's been a busy week and I haven't had time to work on my Young Women lesson until today.  Tomorrow I will be teaching lesson #10 in manual 2  ... The Priesthood: A Great Blessing.

In the section of the lesson called "Chalkboard Discussion", we are asked as teachers to share a personal experience that we've had when the priesthood has influenced our lives.  I am going to get a couple photos printed of the days when my daughters were sealed to our family & the day my son was born and talk about how each of my children became an eternal part of my family. 

I'm also working on saving this video to my laptop so I can share this short message as part of my lesson:



















Here is a cute handout idea.  Or Here is another one.

Just made this real quick ... I'm just going to attach some Extra gum in the empty space provided.

(If you want to get it printed at Costco or your favorite photo printer, print as a 4x6" photo with lustre or matte finish.)

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails