Thursday, June 3, 2010

Road Trips

Yesterday we went up "North" again to take another looksie around where Hubby is thinking about working.  It's the third time we've been up there in a week plus our trip to New Mexico means I haven't been home much recently.  I like to be home.  I like my own potty!

Right now I'm feeling a bit confused or stressed.  On one hand, we need a real, full-time job & I want Hubby to just hurry up and pick something.  Hubby will be lucky to work 1 1/2 days this week.  Can't live off less than part-time income!  On the other hand, I feel like I wanna keep waiting around for some perfect opportunity to fall into my lap, but I'm not really sure what perfect is.  Maybe perfect has fallen into my lap and I just don't know it yet.  Going up "North" means a lot of sacrafices for me.  Hubby says I need to focus more on the positives, but lately the negatives seem to be out-weighing the positives ... but I'm trying.  I'm trying hard to figure out how we can make this work for not only Hubby but the whole family.

I don't know what I'm allowed to tell people about the job, location, etc cause we signed paperwork saying we wouldn't share certain information.  It will be nice when everything is signed, sealed & delivered and I can share more about what we've been up to recently.  And I'll work on a house with a guest room so you can come visit me sometime!  :)

On our way back to the valley a few days ago, we stopped in Santa Fe for a few hours and wandered the downtown area.  They had lots of fun little restaurants & cafes, but I just wasn't hungry.  Go to Santa Fe when you're hungry!


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails