Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twilight Fan? Want Eclipse Tickets?

Sorry ... these tickets are sold!

Do you wanna see Eclipse from the
Twilight saga before everyone else?

I am selling THREE tickets to a pre-showing of ECLIPSE!!!

Details:
Tuesday, June 29th @ 9:30 pm
(see it the night before & still get home at a decent hour!)
Harkins Theatres Fashion Square
(inside Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall)
7014 East Camelback Rd., Scottsdale, AZ

**Tickets for this show are not available to the public!  This is a BP Nordstrom exclusive event!!  I am selling 3 lanyards which is required for admission.  Admission is only good for the day, time, & location specified.  There are no refunds or exchanges available from me or Nordstrom stores.

Nordstrom recommends that you arrive early & with your entire party.  Seating will begin at 8:00pm on a first-come, first-served basis.  They expect every seat to be filled!  There will also be fun pre-show events like photos ops & complimentary cosmetics touch-ups. 

Don't miss out!! I am selling 3 tickets together (I prefer to sell all 3 seats to one person rather than splitting them up) for $60.00 total OBO.  If you are interested, please respond quickly!!!  Give me your best offer! Please respond by sending me a text (no calls, plz!), an email, or by leaving me a comment, but make sure if you leave a comment, I have a way to respond to your comment.  :)

And just to get you all jazzed up ...


Pin It!

1 comment:

Janey said...

oooo they're doing this in az too? I picked up my nordy's half yearly sale clothes and got my tix for the showing here! :) You're not going, though??? Not a fan?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails