Tuesday, February 14, 2012

heart - febphotoaday

I saw a "heart" photo online that I wanted to try & copy.  I had all my kids model.  These were my 2 favorites photos after a very quick photo shoot (we're talking 2 minutes or less ... most of that time is spent by me begging kids to cooperate) and candy bribes ... none of us had much patience for a photo shoot this morning. :)  


I think this one turned out the best ... best eyes, best lighting, etc....


But I had to include this one too cause I love his little hands up there in the picture.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Whispering Thoughts said...

Wow ... fabulous ... the idea is just wonderful and the first pic breathtaking. The second one is definitely in the cute category.
Thanks for visiting my blog too.
Warmest regards,
Ruby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails