Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Swim of the Season!

My kids have been driving me somewhat nutty because they've been asking numerous times a day for many weeks when we could go swimming.  I know they'd be happy to hit the water once it's about 80* here, but with chilly dessert nights, it takes a while for the water to warm up so I wanted to wait until it was at least 90*.  Yesterday I told the kids if they got their schoolwork & chores done by lunch time, that we could go swimming.  All the kiddies were eager to do their jobs so we could go play!  And they had a blast!!


 


{my sister & her cute boy}




Pin It!

4 comments:

Whispering Thoughts said...

Oh I wish it were warmer here too. Not that I can swim but a little sun would do good. The water is freezing out here. It hailed even today and it is very cold out here. The kids look like they had a great time.

cherryl said...

Beautiful pictures!

cherryl said...

Beautiful pictures!

AudyCamp said...

GREAT PICS! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails