Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Outtakes

Today is one of those days when I'm not really sure what to blog about.  This Sunday is Fast Sunday, so no lesson for me which means no YW post from me this week.  There are definitely "things" on my mind, but I'm going to have to be careful how I word these "things" cause I don't want my blog popping up on Google because someone is searching for info about these "things".  And I don't have time to write a careful post today cause I gotta make dinner for a special friend who had surgery.

On Easter Sunday, my hubby's family got together for family photos.  It was actually kinda fun to get photos this time around.  When I got home, I had over 500 photos to get transferred onto my computer.  I've now deleted over 150 photos and I'm making good progress as I sort through them & pick out some of the best & cutest pics.  Here are a few fun outtakes ... some sweet ... some funny.   They all bring a smile to my face. :o)


{My boy ... Already chasing the cute blonde girls!}



Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails