Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just Blogging

Rather than working on my own blog today, I spent several hours this afternoon helping Penguin set-up her own blog.  Part of her schooling during the week is going to be blogging.  And it's also an incentive for her to finish her "required" work quickly so that she can do fun things ... like blog.

I did finish another scrapbook page tonight ... another one with old photos. :)  I'm in the mood for fall & some cooler weather!!
























And I thought I'd share a little something with you, for you.  A blank circle tag.  Use it as a gift tag, for a short note, or whatever your heart desires.  Personal use only, please.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Cecilotta said...

Now that sounds like a blog I really need to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails