Thursday, August 12, 2010

Downloading a YouTube Video

One of my readers, Penny ... such a cute name!  ... reminds me of Lost  ... asked for help with downloading a Youtube video onto her desktop like I do for my Young Women lessons.  I have to be glued to my violin for the next 48 hours, but I thought I'd share a few links that will hopefully get some of you started.

HERE is one online tutorial.  From that link, there is a program called Easy YouTube Video Downloader ... I believe this is the one that we use here at my house.

Also, if you go to http://www.youtube.com/, you can search for video tutorials that may be able to help you with downloading youtube videos.  For example:



I will try to get a tutorial put together on how I download these videos, but in the mean time, I suggest googling "how to download youtube videos" ... or something similar ... to get you going.  Good luck!

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails