Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lamb of God Ticket Info

Thursday night we had a very intense rehearsal with the EVMCO.  I was SO tired & grouchy by the time I got home ... and starving cause I hadn't really eaten all day.  Usually when I get home from rehearsal, I feel like I have to wind-down a bit, but not after Thursday night ... I was ready to fall over.  Saturday morning we rehearsed more.

The music that we will be performing for the Lamb of God is some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard in my life.  Everyone is working so hard to pull together this concert in such a short amount of time.  It is going to be a very powerful evening.  I get goosebumps and chills just sitting in rehearsal.

Tickets are $6-$15 + a $3.50 Gammage fee.  If you'd like to come & haven't bought tickets yet, here are a couple way to do so....


  • visit Gammage Box Office, 10 am - 6 pm M-F, corner of Mill Ave and Apache Blvd, Tempe (no additional fees!)

  • call Box Office (480) 965-3434 (additional fee applies)

  • order online at Ticketmaster, (additional fee applies)

  • order from this website and they'll pick up the tickets and mail them to you with no additional fee!  (This offer ends Tues, Aug 31, so HURRY!)
For a better preview or to listen to more clips of the music, visit THIS WEBSITE and click on the individual pictures.


















P.S. They are bringing in 8 soloists ... maybe you've heard  of one or a few of them ....

Greg Adams, Jordan Bluth, Amy Jo Halliday, Linsey Maxson, Tyler Maxson, Courtney Merrill, Jenee Prince, and Michael Sackett.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails