Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Getting to Know You with Dorie

On our French Fridays with Dorie website, all of us who are cooking along filled-out a "Getting to Know You" questionnaire:


















Name: Frolicking Night Owl

Hometown: Gilbert, AZ

How you pay the bills: Ahhh… I rely on my husband to drill lots of teeth!

How many in your household? 5 … me, hubby, & 3 young kiddies

What is your favorite comfort food? Spaghetti with marinara sauce

Favorite dessert to whip up at midnight? Anything with Chocolate! … chocolate cheesecake, chocolate bread pudding, brownies, etc.

The best restaurant you have ever been to? (and what did you have?) I don’t get out to many restaurants, but I love the grilled Mahi-Mahi at Cheesecake Factory or NY style pizza is always a fave or Primanti Bro’s sandwiches in Pittsburgh

Worst habit or vice? Coke … with chocolate.

If you were a biscuit, which would you be? Not much of a biscuit girl, but I like ones with cheese in them. I like homemade dinner rolls!

What is your mother’s best dish? Homemade pizzas on the grill

What is your motto? “Anyone who has been lifted to a plane of excellence is never again content with mediocrity”
 – Thomas S. Monson

Which kitchen gadget do you use the most? My knives, but that’s kinda boring, so I’m gonna say Williams Sonoma’s rubber spatulas

The soundtrack to your life is? You’ve Got Mail

Any last words? I’m obsessed with YUMMY food!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sherri @ Dude I Made It said...

I had no idea you were such a foodie -- everything on your blog looks so yummy!

I love this photo of you and your kids. Such a beautiful group. :)

And I agree with you on the chocolate . . it's an irresistable vice.

Paradise Found said...

Cute photo. Peacock's stuffed cheeks are priceless :) Don't know how you find the time for all the yummies you make.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails