Friday, October 29, 2010

A Little Something for Your Nest - a PNG Bird

  • Save bird to your computer
  • Open Photoshop & create a new layer. Open bird in PS.
  • Move Tool - use to move bird onto your scrapbook page (put the bird on it's own layer) ... or whatever project you are working on. 
  • If you want to color it in, choose a foreground color and fill the bird with that color using your "paint bucket tool".























I know that may be confusing to some, so please let me know if you need further assistance. :)

I used this bird on THESE scrapbook pages.  I added a white border around my birdies to make them look like a sticker, which I can teach you to do as well, if anyone is interested.  I can also give a better tutorial if anyone is interested.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails