Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day Trip

It's 10:20 am & all I wanna do is take a nap.  My eyes are slamming shut.  Yesterday we took a day trip up North to look at a dental practice.  My husband slept the whole way home, so I have no idea what his thoughts & opinions are right now.   I didn't even get to see the practice and we need to see what kind of housing options are available, so if hubby is interested, we'll have to make another trip up there.  I have one requirement right now for hubby's job and where our family ends up ... it's not a totally set-in-stone requirement, but I'm going to push for it as much as I can.  The job yesterday meets that requirement, so as far as I'm concerned, if hubby likes the job, everything else can be worked-out ... even the insanely high house prices. 

I have one more cool photo from my concert Friday night ... William Joseph performing Piano Fantasy with his incredible violinist Pauline Kim.



Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails