Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Or should I say ... Feliz Cinco de Mayo.  After living in Arizona most of my life, I can't even tell ya why we celebrate Cinco de Mayo other than it's an excuse to make way more Mexican food that we could ever eat & then stuff ourselves silly!  I was out the door by 8:30 this morning doing some final grocery shopping and then I spent the rest of the day cooking ... with some homeschooling & numberous potty breaks squeezed in there ... somewhere.  Oh, we were also naughty and stopped at Del Taco at 9:00 AM for FIFTEEN $0.39 tacos.  :)  Turkey ate 3-4 tacos of those tacos!

I also found myself a cute Cinco de Mayo prize at Target.  When I saw this caddy, it made me happy.  Bright & colorful ... perfect for a day like today, summer picnics & birthday parties.




Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails