Thursday, July 15, 2010

★ Camp Awards ★

I was given the assignment of making awards for the girls who attended camp.  The YW President had already come up with the names of the awards, so I just made certificates.


My awards are 5x7" & they were printed at Costco with a lustre finish.  After finishing the awards, I found all these cute ideas for awards ... including little gifts or candies that go with each award.  Definitely something to keep in mind for next year!  I tried to upload the PSD (photoshop) file onto scribd.com, but it doesn't accept PSD files.  I'm assuming I can emails a PSD file if you'd like to try and dupilcate my awards ... the PSD file should have all the layers so you can go in & change the name & other info that is specific to each girl.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lani said...

I LOVE your awards. How could I contact you to email the PSD file? Thank you!
Lani

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Hi Lani,

Please leave me another comment with your email address and I won't publish your comment. I tried clicking on your name to get to your profile, but there's not a way for me to contact you that way and I can't reply to your previous comment ... I think you can set up your blogger account to use your email so when you leave a comment, I can just hit reply and it will go to your inbox.

Thanks!
FNO

Marylynne said...

I was wondering if you would let me use your certificate for our camp awards? if so could you send me the file?
Thanks,
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails